UNO Premier Prime Juice with Stevia



Size: 3.5 grams per sachet

Price: 1180 per box of 24 sachet

A a powerful and healthy flavored juice drink that is sweetened by Stevia and enriched with Mangosteen and Goji Berry extracts.


Direction for Use:

Empty 1 sachet and pour into a glass. Add 240 ml of cold water.

Ingredients:

Stevia

A natural sweetener highly recommended by doctors and is suitable for health-conscious individuals.

Mangosteen

Known as the “queen of the fruits” for its numerous health benefits. It helps protect the body against various health ailments and can boosts immune system.

All of UNO’s health product has a lot of benefits

Goji Berry

An excellent super food that is low in calories, fat-free and a good source of fiber. It can fight disease, help manage your weight and can aid digestion.

People who are close to me know that I prefer drinking soft drinks than water or juice. Before you lecture me (insert peace sign here), I already lectured myself and I know it is very wrong. Hehe. Instead of drinking soft drinks, I decided to try this UNO Premier Prime Juice with Stevia.

I  have been drinking this prime juice every day since last week and I’m liking it. The juice taste good and the sweetness is okay with me. The fact that this Prime Juice combines Mangosteen and Goji Berry extracts, it makes it more healthier than any soda or powder juice.

Always remember that  prevention is better than cure. With UNO Local and UNO Premier Health Products, you can enjoy your favorite drink, hot, cold or iced without compromising your health. Indeed a smart choice of healthy drinks!